King Khaled Eye Specialist Hospital (KKESH) is a tertiary care ophthalmic facility operated by the Ministry of Health (MOH) of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The hospital provides quality tertiary ophthalmic care to the patients it serves and promotes the delivery of Kingdom-wide ophthalmic care through its outreach, educational, and research programs. There are many vacancies available in KKES hospital, in various departments. As their website announces, the vacancy of Pharmacist and the details are given below.
Post of Job: Pharmacist I
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy from an accredited University (Essential).
- Minimum of four (4) years experience working in a capacity of a Pharmacist in health care/hospital setting.
- Demonstrates full understanding of new trends, practices, skills, and techniques of pharmacist job and stay current and updated (Essential).
- Computer literate and familiar in the use and application of MS Office program (Essential).
- Fluent in oral and written English (Essential).
Employment Type : Contract
How to Apply:
Please complete and send your application form specifying the position to which you are applying, along with an up-to-date curriculum vitae, to one of the following addresses:
Fax: +966-1-482 1908
Mail: Recruitment Office
Human Resources Department
King Khaled Eye Specialist Hospital
PO Box 7191
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Your application will be reviewed and qualified candidates will be contacted with further instructions. You will be advised of the progress of your application by telephone, e-mail, fax, or letter, or through your recruitment agent.
Your application will be valid for 1 year.