M.H. Alshaya Co. stores can currently be found in 15 markets across the Middle East, North Africa, Turkey, Cyprus, Russia, Poland, Slovakia and Czech Republic. It employs more than 18,000 people from over 60 nationalities. M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 55 of the world's most recognised retail brands, including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, P.F. Chang's, Office Depot and Boots. At Boots, the Pharmacists are required to manage the store and all functions related to the pharmacy with excellent understanding of the local practices and customer expectations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Responsible for providing customers with safe, legal and effective pharmaceutical service.
- Decide how best to sustain legal and ethical requirements and best treatment available.
- To develop the effectiveness of the operation of the pharmacy by highlighting areas of current practice where improvement may be gained.
Skills & Experience:
- Ministry of Health certification is required. If you do not possess the KSA MoH Certificate it is possible you could be employed as a Pharmacist on condition that you pass the MoH (UAE) exam (sitting March / November).
- UAE experience preferred though if you have 2 years or more experience as a Pharmacist in another Middle East country this will be acceptable.
- Staff management experience is preferred.
Closing Date: 30-Apr-2011